zaterdag 21 november 2009

Xmas long long time ago

This was a challenge on Nikki Sivils' blog, what was Xmas like for you as a child. So I went through my old albums and found only two photo's! This one I remember most, my mum bought new balls for the tree, all blue. That was so modern!



Don't you just love this North Pole Nights line of Nikki's. It's my favorite so far.
I used (yes, I know I always do) Shimmerz Paint on the flowers, Shimmerz Spitz on the star border (Bazzil), the Big Brads are also Nikki Sivils.
Crystals are hotfix.
Go check out Nikki's blog for more great layouts and the winner of the challenge.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi layout geworden,lang geleden die blauwe ballen, ik weet dat jij het bent, anders zou je denken dat het Mara is.
    Liefs, Tineke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hihi, dan heb jij nog meer oude kerstfoto's dan ik... ik heb welgeteld 1 oude kerstfoto!!! (maar wel ooit gescrapt en een prijs mee gewonnen... dus het is een bijzondere!) Wij waren niet zo kerstig thuis (ben dat nu nog niet trouwens...) Blauwe ballen vind ik trouwens WEL leuk!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!