donderdag 12 november 2009

Lsos Sketch #56

See here sketch #56 of Little Shop of sketches.
I thought Graphic 45 as soon as I saw this sketch!
The couple on the photo are my grandparents of my dad's site.
They got married May 1st 1935.
It's such a beautiful photo.
I didn't like the grey flowers on the Prima Vines so I altered them with using two colors of Shimmerz Paint. From the Vintage line Wed Wagon and Antique Lace.

The 1935 chipboard is sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz

Family tag is by Crafty Secrets.
Thank you for looking!
Wishing you a good weekend.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous!! What a family treasure to have preserved on such a beautiful LO!! Blessings and hugs my dear sis!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love the idea of painting your cherry blossoms with the Shimmerz paints. Mieke ! loves great now with the different colors ! & love how you layered felt , crystal swirls & the vine together !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Echt prachtig! Wat een mooi papier heb je gebruikt... dit is nou een stijl van scrappen waar ik helemaal niet goed in ben dus vind ik het extra mooi om naar te kijken! Wat een leuke foto trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi Mieke! Wat bijzonder deze foto en het papier is er geweldig bij.
    groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That's really pretty and great inspiration. I keep telling myself I'll do something similiar... one day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!