maandag 9 november 2009

A little tutorial

Hi all,
Here a little tutoiral, I was working with this Post-it tape and thought that it could be cool to let you see the steps how to get to the layout.
I used Cardstock and patterned paper by Nikki Sivils, Boo-tifulI placed the tape first from top to bottom in the middle and went on to get this:
Then I cut up the paper between the tape, no need to be precize

This is what you have left after cutting

If you like how it looks on your cardstock, glue it down

And add some different papers, these are also from the Boo-tiful line
The book page is from Wuthering Heights that I picked up at a local bookmarket.
I used my Heidi Swapp edge distresser and lots of ink for the egdes
For the edges of the photo I used MM paint

Alpha is chipboard that you can play with how you like it

I used MM paint first

Then stamped it with Versamark, the stamp is also Nikki Sivils, U R my favorite line
This is one of my favorite techniques, heat embossing, with Blonde Moments
Add some jounaling, bling and flower and ..........
There you go, the result.
Hope you like it and also will try out working with tape and heat embossing
Enjoy and have a creative week!
Don't forget, almost time for Little Shop of sketches!

Thanks for looking!
Mieke


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik kocht onlangs een heat-gun en heb er nog niet veel mee gedaan... krijg er zin in nu ik dit zie (terwijl het natuurlijk eigenlijk over de tape ging - deze tutorial) Vind je layout erg mooi geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the LO!! It's such a cool idea and thanks for the tutorial as well!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een gave layout weer! en wat een leuk idee om er een tutorial van te maken! Waar haal je toch de tijd vandaan??? (vertel mij het geheim!!!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel leuke layout Mieke en goed idee met die tape. Dat gebeuren met die heatgun is aan mij niet besteed.... beetje lui type he LOL! Erg leuk geworden!
    groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is awesome!! OHhh thanks so much for sharing! love this! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super creative! Thank you for showing us your process!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!