woensdag 11 november 2009

November kit

Today the mail man rang my doorbell so unexpectedly. And there it was ...... MY Creative Scrapbook kit arrived. So early!
I always love the kits, they are so well picked out but this one is SUPER!
Lots of Teresa Collins, she's a sweetheart and makes the most wonderful stuff.
Look at that:
I really can't wait to play with it, this make a lovely layout for Little Shop of Sketches.
And a layout about friendship.
I will show you the latest sketch with my layout tomorrow,
Did not get a change today to re-do my photo. I'm not satisfied with the first one I made.
Now it's dark, so waiting for a new morning.
Sweet dreams and thank you again for visiting my blog!
Hugs,
Mieke

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow, wat een gave kit!!!! ben benieuwd wat je er weer voor moois mee gaat maken!!!
    xx Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh dat ziet er heel goed uit Mieke, veel plezier ermee!
    groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello my sister!! I left you a little award on my blog!! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!