vrijdag 25 februari 2011

bad blogger

I know.... I'm a bad bad blogger this week. I do have a good excuse. Having a terrible cold, not able to do anything but sleep and hanging in front of the tv.
Do have some good news, two of my layouts are published last week in Scrapbook News and Review!

Monique and I have had a wonderful weekend away at the cabin up north. Scrapped, shopped, had a nice lunch and we talked...... so much!
I finished 4 layouts and my mini album. Will show you soon.
First thing I did was my layout for the # 80 sketch for Little Shop of Sketches.




I used Graphic 45 papers with the cute fairy's.

The flowers is custom made by my mum, she know how to make flowers that lady!

The letters I made with my sweet Cricut, I'm so happy with it.
The butterfly pebble is by Prima.
Thanks for looking girls,
I'm going back to my couch. Hope to be better soon to show you some lovely layouts with Epiphany Crafts, so loved playing with the tools! Thanks Mo!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Mieke

4 opmerkingen:

  1. ach wat schattig,wat een lieve foto!!
    Heel mooi!
    En gefeliciteerd met je publicatie!
    Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja, was een heerlijk weekend he! Doen we snel weer!! Je layout is prachtig en de foto van Mara is geweldig!!
    Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. CONGRATS on the pubs!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! I love love love the stitching...and loving all the Once Upon a Springtime! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe DT gig bij Epiphany!!
    Zag je haarband...gaaf hoor!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!