dinsdag 1 maart 2011

An epiphany

WOooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooo!!! I'm jumping up and down, so excited!!!




This hairband I made in Ommen with a Prima flower, a piece of Prima packaging under a one inch Epiphany piece. Along with some rhinestones from Hotfix.
DD loved it and looks like EC did too! lol!
So thankful
(Monique..... finally on the same team again!)
I can't wait to start playing with the tools!
More good news but that will take some time to show is that I'm getting 2 layouts published in the best selling UK Scrapbook Magazine! But it will not be till november before it's published.
Hugs,
Mieke


6 opmerkingen:

  1. zo gaaf!!! ben helemaal in de wolken! Zo benieuwd hoe de tools werken...spannend!!
    gefeliciteerd nogmaals!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations Mieke thats wonderful news. I know how much Monique loves those tools. LOL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that headband! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gefeliciteerd Mieke! WAt een goed nieuws allemaal!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gefeliciteerd meis!!! ben echt superblij voor je!!! en helemaal dat we weer eenzelfde dt horen!! Leuk he???

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!