donderdag 13 mei 2010

Two layouts to share

Hi all, you know by now that I'm a huge Prima fan so I want to share two Prima layouts.
The first is of myself with our cat Smoes. My sweetie..... I cut out a lot of paper, so love to do that!

And added lots and lots of flowers, a pin with beads

Some bling,

More bling and a overlay by MME,

Even a peace of a bracelet. The heart is painted with MM and glazed with Rangers.

The second is not just Prima but I used the diecut sheet of Bo Bunny.
The colors go so well together.
The chipboard butterfly by Maya Road is painted with Blonde Moments and MM, heat embossed with Rangers black embossing powder.






Thank you so much for looking and leaving a comment.
I have some good news but can't tell you about it just yet!
And have you noticed on Facebook that Little Shop of Sketches is starting up again?
I love Tanya's sketches.
I started a card today with some Tilda paper and a mini album for Nikki Sivils.
have to work tomorrow so no time to scrap during the day. Our reception is moving to a temporary place, have to take my camera to work and take some pics.
Well, this is it for now. I wish you a wonderful weekend,

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow!! Fabulous layouts Miek!!!! Love them both very much!!! You're very good with Prima! (love it too, how different we scrap!! even though we started together, in the same way, with the same stuff and the same "teacher", LOL!!).
    xx Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Mieke,wat mooi!!!Ik vind ze alletwee super mooi!!!Van de onderste vind ik dat ronde heeeel byzonder!Mooi gedaan.
    Groetjes,Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love both of these Mickey!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the photos are just gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful work Mieke...absolutely stunning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een mooie layouts Mieke, heel gaaf gedaan. Mooie foto's ook trouwens :)
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the LOs!! Your style is so femine and sweet!! Can't wait to hear the big news!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Jeeeetje.... wat een prachtige layouts!!! Ben helemaal sprakeloos... WAUW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful layouts Mieke and thanks for letting people know about Little Shop of Sketches. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!