dinsdag 25 mei 2010

new layouts

Hi, how are you? I know it's been a while since I blogged but then I have been busy.
Scrappin' and working long hours.
So I have a few layouts to share, and there is more to show you later this week.
I picked up some Basic Grey at the local craft shop, love this Cappella paper. First a layout with a cute photo of our DS.
The ribbon and "you can fly" circle comes out of the stunning kit of My Creative Scrapbook.
The tag is Tim Holtz

The pin and metal were a gift, the clear journaling thingie is Maya Road, the red tag from Jenni Bowlin.

I also used a Prima stamps, I'm totally in love with the latest Prima stamps!! *heart*


And I made a layout with photo of my mum. I'm so proud of her.

A BG tag with Prima pearls

The two tags are made from BG paper, Distress Ink used for the edges and then stamped also with Distress Ink. Then I got out my hot tool and Beeswax. When that cooled down I sprayed the tags with Glimmer Mist in a blue color.

The stamps are softly coming through.

I splashed with a brush some Glimmer Mist that I sprayed on a plate.

And then for Nikki Sivils, I made this layout last month :

This week I made a second page with the same line "Ellie's Day Out".

All NS products except for the doiley and the Distress Ink.


Well, I'm off to scrap some more, another Nikki Sivils layout, and remember this friday there is a new sketch at Little Shop of Sketches and I must say, Tanya did a fantastic job on this one.
Enjoy your week and be creative!


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Allemaal heel mooi,ik bewonder wat je schrijft en trots zijn op je moeder,dat kan nooit genoeg!!!Blijf daar ook vooral mee doorgaan,ze heeft je gemaakt tot wie je bent.(tjonge wat een verhaal...)Ik vind je werk super!!!
    Fijne avond,Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Da's een heleboel moois Mieke!!! Ik moet toch ook eens achter die bijenwas aan... zag het al een paar keer voorbij komen op diverse blogs en jij doet er ook al van die mooie dingen mee....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige layouts weer Miek!! vooral die van je moeder, wat een lieve layout, die vindt ze vast prachtig!!! Blij dat je weer wat op je blog geplaatst hebt!! xxx Mo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love all of these, but my favorite is your Mom. the "belt" tied with twine is great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS my dearest!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mooi allebei Mieke! Bij de lo van je mam vind ik de tag met die pearls zo mooi - prachtig!
    groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!