zaterdag 29 mei 2010

On a roll here - another layout

Just finished this layout yesterday, had so much fun working with different mediums.
I started with putting some pieces of paper from a book on the cardstock with modge podge.
When that was all dry, I used some gesso and glimmer mist in a soft pink and gold color.
I cut the edge from the die cut paper, the middle piece is cut in half.
Then I used lots of Distress Ink by Ranger and a big stamp
(sorry don't know what brand this is)
The punch is by Martha Stewart,
flowers by Prima.
I added some lace and a piece of Hambly.
And ofcourse the paper is by Nikki Sivils.




This was lots of fun. I love getting my hands dirty with gesso and stuff!
Tonight I finished another one with even more and a new product.
Have to take pics tomorrow when the weather is not too bad!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mieke, amazing work with the gesso and MP....The whole page looks terrific! Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Mieke,mooi!!al die laagjes en details!Erg mooi.(raak niet uitgekeken!)
    En wat mooi met die stempels!!Het geheel is heeeeel mooi!
    Fijne zondag,Jolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow!! This is GORGEOUS girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi Mieke! Heel gaaf gedaan. (PS: leuke foto ook). Groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!