woensdag 18 maart 2009

LSoS sketch #33


And here it is, the latest sketch from Little Shop of Sketches. Such a wonderful sketch again, Tanya sure can make nice ones!
I used the Alissa line of Bo Bunny, Jenni Bowlin felt flower, bling is from Prima. The edges are Doodlebug. The letters "love" are Maya Road, I painted them first with "blush" from MM and covered them with black Ranger embossing powder after stamping them with clear ink and a Prima stamp.
Do look at the site to see my fellow DT members, they have done such a good job!
TFl

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your layout this week Mieke! Tell me about the "Friends" box...it looks digital, nee?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heerlijk roze!! Erg leuk geworden!!
    xx fijne dag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!