vrijdag 6 augustus 2010

Tags, tags, tags

For the monthly challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking I made tags.
I love to do something different then my favorite layouts sometimes.
I've made these two tags, one with a stamped image and one with a photo. I used lots of techniques like misting, stamping and beewaxing.

This tag started with Gesso, then addes some Glimmer mist colors. I stamped the image on top and then started working with the beeswax and Ranger pearl powder.

The second tag is painted with MM paint, then added lots of Glimmer Mist and a bit of MM white paint with water in my Mini Mister.
I stamped with a Ladybug and Friends music stamp, then matted my photo with Ladybug and Friends purple paper, and used Ranger stickles then also some beeswax on top.




The feather is from the Hema, the flower is Ladybug and Friends.
Come join our wonderful challenges, you can win some nice prices, coupons from Treasured Scrapbooking and take a look in the store, there are lots of previous kits with a little discount.
Enjoy your sunday!

1 opmerking:

Thanks for leaving me a note!