zondag 29 augustus 2010

New sketch Little Shop of Sketches

Goodmorning,
Sunday, early in the morning and I'm all alone, well with my two cats, in the living room surfing the internet. I got up at 6.30. Can you imagine? On a sunday morning? My one day in a week that I can stay in bed....... but I was so awake and happy, so in the mood to create (still wondering if I would just go up to my scraproom and wake up the kids with my trimmer!)
Anyway, as you can see I had fun updating my blog, new backround, new blinkies.
And a new sketch by Tanya. Love the multiple photo's on this one.
Here's my take of the sketch:





I used:
Prima Pastiche "love letter" paper
Distress Ink "Vintage photo" and "Broken China"
Shimmerz Spritz "Bed of roses"
Prima brown ribbon
Lace from local market
Flower home made with a Prima centre
Alpha from Prima, colored with Copic markers
Tattered Angels butterfly with Glimmer Mist and Shimmerz pearlz
Magis Mesh
Prima pearls and crystals
Check out the Little Shop of Sketches blog to see the other layouts, they are so cool!
And find that Tanya is looking for more girls to join the DT, so don't be shy... give it a try!
Enjoy your creative sunday!


PS: have you done the bloghop by Epiphany Crafts? Start here, wonderful price to win
Have you seen Moniques blog lately? Ooohhh so many wonderful inspiration.
My internet is slowing down again. Hate when that happens.... so wanted to give you more links of blogs that inspire me. Well maybe next time.
Do check out Tim Holtz' blog and Graphic 45, you can find the links through my blinkies.
Bought me some paper of the G45 Steampunk Debutante.... so pretty! (and some Bo Bunny as well!!)


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Mieke!!! I love love love love the photos and loving that flower!! And thanks for the well wishes for Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely LO. just beautiful. And 6:30am is nothing strange for me... welcome to my world :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMYGOSH! Your page is simply gorgeous Mieke!! I love the homemade bloom!!....and your blog design is beautiful!!

    ~Gabi xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je blog ziet er prachtig uit meid!!! Wat een leuke stoute fairies aan de zijkant... Ik hou van vroeg opstaan op zondag (al is 6.30 wel errug vroeg!) als "de mannen" nog slapen - lekker het huis voor mezelf en wat "aankeutelen"... je hebt je tijd goed besteed! Oh, en je layout is ook weer geweldig!!! Het volgende weekend zit er al weer aan te komen, geniet er van - op wat voor tijd van de dag dan ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!