woensdag 28 oktober 2009

Sketch #54

This is sketch #54 for Little Shop of Sketches.
I used Webster Pages from the My Creative Scrapbook oktober kit and some Creative Imagination transparencies.
What a young couple! My DH was learning to be a police officer and here we had the change to visit the school to see what it was all about. I think I was 23 years old.

The "beautiful day" card is also Webster Pages, I cut it up a little, and inked the edges some more




Thank you so much for looking!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. such a great pic to scrap , Mieke ! what memories from that age !!
    love your use of the Webster's here !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie layout Mieke - ik vind dat groen heel mooi. En ja, inderdaad nog heerlijk jong! Leuke foto.
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow this is brilliant! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering our blog hop!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!