maandag 12 oktober 2009

My Creative Scrapbook kit

Completely in love with the last month's kit of My Creative Scrapbook. Lots of Pink Paislee. I used it all. Think this is the first kit that I wore out! Lol!
This quote I read in a Dutch scrapbook magazine, a interview with Teresa Collins. And this layout is very personal, it's about last year.
I made this the night before my birthday.
It's about growing and learning, both in life and in scrapbooking.




I used lots of Shimmerz and some Stickles on the flowers

The crystals are from ZVA

This chipboard heart is covered with Gesso and then sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz.
There is more from this kit, but I made that into a layout to a sketch for Little Shop of Sketches, so that will be here on wednesday.
Thank you for looking!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. OH WAT IS-IE PRACHTIG!!!! ECHT GEWELDIG!!!
    Ben er helemaal stil van.....
    xxx Mo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. G-E-W-E-L-D-I-G MOOI, WOW!
    Ik wilde zeggen, ik heb er maar 1 woord voor, maar het zijn er toch 3 geworden :). Super gedaan Mieke,
    groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beautiful layout- I love all teh glitter and shimmer and the flowers were gorgeous! Love the great picture too!

    Kate
    http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!