zondag 17 mei 2009

Kit layout for lift the DT challenge

There is a great challenge going on on My Creative Scrapbook, to lift a layout from a DT member. One of my favorite layouts of Gabi is this one: So here is mine:



I had fun scrappin' today with the new kit. Not the colors I usually choose but that makes me coming out of my comfort zone, I guess.
paper is Crate Paper, cardstock is Bazzil
edges around the photo are from Doodlebug
flower and butterfly is Prima
the little dots are Stickles from Ranger
Do let me know what you think of it!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I think you nailed it! LOL. Very nice indeed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really like the colour scheme, that is a GREAT layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW it is awesome I so love it!! The stitching and the flowers and that butterfly is so sweet - great job :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The layout is awesome! I love the butterfly :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOVE The butterfly! So sparkly and fun. Great layout all around, and the colours...beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous LO!! I love your butterfly! blessings and hugs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow Mieke I think yours is better than the original! Very, very good! Love the tearing & stitch detail. I agree the colours are not the norm for me either but they are perfect for your layout ;-D IT LOOKS GRAND!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!