vrijdag 7 februari 2014

just for you card

Hi,

The last couple of days I have been working on a card. I've used Bildmalarna papers and stamp. The stamp is colored with my favorite Copic Markers and I've added a little piece of metal that I embossed with a 6x6 Vintaj embossing folder and painted it with Ranger Patina and Glaze.
Lots of Rangers ink, a little bit of Distress stain picket fence and a touch of Prima's flowers and pearls.




I also decorated the inside of the card as well as ink it at all sides


A close up of the metal heart, after using the patina I've polished it with a Vintaj block to let the metal color come back up. Then you put the glaze on so the shine will not fade over time.


This is the amount of Copic Markers I've collected over the years. And still missing some colors ;-)


These are the Bildmalarna Just me stamps. They have several different lines. I found these at the local craft store. Love them!


Well, it's friday.... have a great weekend! Make it a creative one,

Hugs,

Mieke

4 opmerkingen:

Thanks for leaving me a note!