maandag 18 juli 2011

Hope

I know, I'm teribly late with my layout for Bird is the Word, the new word is coming on the blog today. But I'm showing you the one from 2 weeks ago.

Hope

"Hope and love I wish for you" is the title of my layout.











Supply list:

Prima Madeline collection and flowers, Bazzil Twig cardstock, Helmar Scrapdots, Stickles by Ranger, Doodlebug alpha Loopy Lou, Prima gem alpha stickers, Dymo label and Harmonie wooden flowers.

Thank you for looking and your comments,

will be back soon with more

Hugs,

Mieke

6 opmerkingen:

  1. love this! such beautiful colors and nice photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig Miek!! je layout en je foto!! Ik ben gek op die kleuren en die bloemetjes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige 'girly' layout en een adembenemende foto!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mieke - this is GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful, beautiful!! and a beautiful girl!! Is she your daughter?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow this is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing your other BITW ones too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!