maandag 28 juni 2010

LSoS Sketch #65

Here we are with a new sketch from Little Shop of sketches.
A bit later then usual, but the layouts look so fine. Do check them out and leave a comment please!
For me this was a bit of a struggle to get so many photo's on my layout. I guess I'm more a one or two layout kinda girl. Well, that's a challenge for me!
Last year my DS went on a fishing trip with DH and two friends. For Robin this was the first time and he had a wonderful time.




I used a kit from My Creative Scrapbook from last year with lots of
My Little Yellow Bicycle, so perfect for these photo's.
It's almost the first of July, that's when the new DT at Treasured Scrapbooking starts. I'm so excited, it's going to be lots of fun. You can also find my first challenge on the message board then. It's about...... no..... not yet... Lol!
Have a great week, one more week to go before the school holiday starts.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nou je layout is anders erg leuk geworden! Ik vind het echt een stoere mannen layout.
    Groetjes, Stefanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gave layout weer Miek!! en inderdaad dat zie je niet veel bij jou, een layout met zoveel foto's, moet je vaker doen want hij is hartstikke leuk geworden!!
    Hugs,
    Monique

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! You did AWESOME with all the photos!! This is GORGEOUS! :):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that little circle frame! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!