vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Embossed flowers at The Gal blog

Hi all, as you know I'm this months Guest designer at Scrapgal.com and I put up a tutorial on the Gal Blog about embossing your flowers.
It's so easy and simple and it gives a little extra on your flowers.
I used plane white flowers by Artemio and put them between my roses die from Cuttlebug.
You need your A, B and B plate for this.
Ofcourse you can use any type of flower, I also used the so sweet Prima Rasberry flowers.

With Distress Ink, vintage photo, you can add a bit of extra

And to get more color on my plane white flowers, a splash of Glimmer Mist

This is how I used them on my layout:


I added a bit of Broken China Distress Ink to the edges of the flowers.


Don't you just adore the Prima papers? It's the Strawberry Kisses collection, with E-line swirls, pebbles on the flowers, the journaling sticker is from the Rasberry collection and the stamps are golden oldies, Scrapperware stamped with Ranger's Archival Ink Coffee color. The cardstock is White by Bazzil.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hope to see you on Scrapgal.com, it's such a fun place, do check it out.
Wishing you all a happy and creative weekend.












4 opmerkingen:

  1. girl...u know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! and that lo u made using the flowers JUST AMAZES ME!!!! WOW!!! U are sooooooooooooooooo inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the tutorial! Thanks for sharing!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waaauuuuuwww, mooi zeg!!! Ja, jij bent echt goed in alle soorten van embossen... en "broken china distress inkt"??? Nog niet gezien maar klinkt veelbelovend... ga ik eens naar uitzien! Heb nog een fijne zonnige week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just wanted to let you know that I used this technique on a LO and posted it on my blog with a link to you. You can see it here: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/04/scrap-tiffany-scraplift-technique.html

    Thanks :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!