maandag 4 januari 2010

My post on Nikki Sivils blog

Let I start this post with wishing you all a happy and creative new year.
May all your dreams come true.
It's the 4th of the month again and that means that you can find me on Nikki Sivils blog. This time with a personal layout with U R My Favorite. A few month ago Nikki held a contest with the DT Divas. The winner is invited to go to CHA, meeting Nikki, Dan and Susan.
This was my chance.
To go to CHA.... it must feel like a kid in a candy store.
So I made this layout the day after reading about the contest.
These flowers are handcut with little Prima flowers on top.
The shoe is from a mini album by Maya Road, clued some paper on it and coated it with Rangers' Glossy Accents. The label is printed from internet. Alpha is also Prima just like the crystals.



I love this little flag. Sprayed it with Shimmerz Spritz and stamped with Nikki's alpha stamps. I put some floss around the wooden stick.
In the back you see Gesso sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz.
Have you seen the Prima blog yet? Lots of sneaks for CHA.
You might also love Nikki Sivils' sneaks
And Graphic 45, love their Le Romantique line.
Will let you know if I find some more sneaks that I love.....
Sweet dreams for tonight and thanks for stoppin' by.
Ps. I didn't win the contest...... cry..... cry....

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Your LOs are always gorgeous!! I truly love your style!! It is so cool to see you doing all kinds of new techniques and such!! {{HUGS}}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So much attention to detail!
    Love the flowers, but especially the shoe.
    Well done, sorry you didn't make it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW when i saw that on Nikki Sivil's Blog I was very amazed. The details are exquisite. You are so talented

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een geweldige layout Miek!! Echt prachtig! Ik snap niet waarom ze jou niet heeft gekozen! (zou ik wel gedaan hebben!!).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat jammer dat je niet hebt gewonnen... je layout was het zeker waard! Prachtig!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!