woensdag 30 september 2009

Sketch # 50

Has it been a fortnight again?
Times flies, here sketch #50 by Tanya Leigh of Little Shop of SketchesAnd here my take of it. I mixed Fancy Pants Craft with Graphic 45.
Bling and flowers are Prima's and I put some sparkle on the flowers with Shimmerz Paints.

I put a ribbon through like you would use a thread.
I forgot to ink the edges of the paper and already glued it on. Auch! So I pulled the edges up, inked them and added little pen stripes. Not bad at all! I'm sorry that the sparkle of the Shimmerz is not to be seen on here.

Thank you for looking at my blog and don't forget to take a look at the LSOS blog where you can find more takes of this sketch.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaaahhh, I know that! Sometimes little "accidents" happen, and they turn into something even more beautiful! LOVE those edges this way!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige layout Mieke!
    Enne.... de dierentuin in Nordhorn is ook erg leuk :)
    Groetjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!