donderdag 27 augustus 2009

More layouts

Goodmorning all, thursday again. The week is going so fast. It sure looks like time flies even faster after the vacation.
These are the other layouts I made during the 3 weeks at the cabin.
the first is with Upsy Daisy paper, I love it! Lots of flowers and bling from Prima.


And then two layouts with Nikki Sivils paper line Henry Brilliance. It's so wonderful for those first day of school pics. Don't you just love that owl?
Loved all the photo's so I made another one, hardly do spreads anymore. But why not, it's so nice........

Have a great day, I hope to get all my stuff back into my (very small) scraproom so I can get started when Nikki's box arrives!





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gave layouts Miek!! Vooral die eerste met dat Upsy Daisy papier, echt heel mooi!!! en die foto van mara is ook zo leuk!! maar ook je andere layout vind ik erg gaaf!! (uilen!!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat vind ik het toch altijd geweldig knap hoe mensen verschillende embellies kunnen gebruiken en combineren! Inspirerende layouts weer! THanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I just cleared my scrap desk today in case Nikki's stuff comes in tomorrow! :)
    Love your layouts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a note!